We are glad that you are considering Tennessee Bible College as your choice. Tennessee Bible College offers traditional on-campus classes, online classes, and blending of on-campus and online classes.
Please read the website carefully because we have attempted to answer as many of students' typical questions as possible.
After you have read this information, you are ready to apply for admission into the school. If you simply want to audit classes instead of taking them for college credit, you may skip the application process and go directly to registering and paying for the course(s) you choose.
The application from should be completed online. The other forms (high school transcript or GED, college transcripts, or military DD-214) must be mailed to our physical address in Cookeville: 1616 McCulley Road, Cookeville, TN 38506.
(1) We must have official transcripts, not copies (even student copies).
(2) The high school, College, or military branch must mail the transcript to us directly.
(3) You should have those transcripts sent to the Dean's office as soon as possible.
When you have satisfied the entrance requirements, you will be sent a letter of notification of your acceptance into the school. You may begin clases at the start of the next school term/quarter (see Course Schedule). You do not have to wait until another "school year" begins.
If you have questions about the transferral of credits from another college, please contact the Dean. However, the Dean cannot promise a definite number of credits the school can accept from other institutions until he has received official transcripts from those institutions.
To register for courses after you have been accepted into the school, simply:
(1) examine the Course Schedule;
(2) contact the Dean if you need advice;
(3) select your class(es) and pay online.
If you have questions or problems pertaining to
(1) finances, contact David Hill at 931.526.2616;
(2) academics, contact Kerry Duke, Dean;
(3) technical issues, Joy Wheeler at 931.526.2616.
There is a $25 application fee that must be paid before your application is considered, and before previous transcripts are processed for credit.
The Distance Learning Department of Tennessee Bible College accepts applicants without regard to religion, sex, age, handicap, race, color, or national origin.
© Tennessee Bible College 2017