Truth Bible Camp FAQ
What are the classes like?
Full-Time Campers will participate in daily devotionals and topical Bible studies devoted to current issues. They also will be in daily practical training classes where young men will focus on leading worship and young women will focus on preparing and delivering a Bible lesson.
Day Campers will participate in daily devotionals and Bible studies centered around key Bible stories that will help them grow to be good Christians in the Kingdom. They also will participate in arts & crafts classes, outdoor sports, and nightly VBS activities.
What should I bring/wear?
- Sleeping bag or sheets and blanket
- Towels and toiletries
- Recreational/athletic clothes and tennis shoes (shorts must be knee length; no tight fitting clothes or leggings)
- Swimsuit, flip flops, and beach towel
- Casual clothes- t-shirts/tops, jeans or khakis for visitation and community outings
- Dress clothes- coat and tie (young men), dress or dress pants and blouse (young women)
*Dresses and blouses must have sleeves and not be low cut. Dresses, skirts, and shorts must be knee-length. Modest clothing reflects good judgment, and the camp director’s judgment in this matter will stand.
- Backpack with a change of clothes
- Closed-toe shoes or tennis shoes
*All shirts must have sleeves and not be low cut. Shorts must be knee length.
Where will I be staying if I am a Full-Time camper?
Young men will stay in the men’s dorms on Tennessee Bible College’s campus. Young women will stay in the Northeast church of Christ building’s second floor.
How much will it cost?
Full-Time Camp costs $25.00 for the week and includes meals.
Day Camp costs $15.00 for the week and includes meals.
How long does camp last?
Full-Time Camp begins Sunday, June 13, at 4 p.m. and ends Thursday, June 17 after Truth Bible Camp Awards Night (8 p.m.).
Day-Camp begins Monday, June 14, at 8 a.m. The day camp sessions will begin at 8 a.m. and end at 8 p.m. Monday- Thursday.
When do I check-in?
Full-Time Campers: Sunday, June 13 Check-in from 4 – 5 p.m. CDT – TBC Front Desk
Day Campers: Monday, June 14 Check-in 8 a.m. CDT – TBC Front Desk