(1) We must have official transcripts, not copies (even student copies);
(2) The high school, college, or military branch must mail the transcript(s) to us directly;
(3) You should have those transcipts sent to the Dean's office as soon as possible.
To register for courses after you have been accepted into the school, simply:
(1) examine the Course Schedule;
(2) contact the Dean if you need advice;
(3) select your class(es) and pay online.
*If you have a need, we are willing to discuss offering other courses than those listed above
Contact the Dean to discuss taking other courses: (931)526-2616.
T101 Introduction to the Old Testament*
T111 Introduction to the New Testament*
T112 Life of Christ I
T113 Life of Christ II
T324 Poetcial Literature
T325 Wisdom Literature *
T332 I & II Timothy, Titus
T131 Acts of the Apostles*
T132 Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, & Philemon
T134 I & II Thessalonians
T136 James & Galatians
T222 Hebrew History I*
T223 Hebrew History II*
T440 Peter, John, & Jude*
© Tennessee Bible College 2017